iHunt Terms and Conditions.
Last Updated OCT 2021
Do not proceed with any of our services if you do not agree to the terms
(ii) All applications published by IHUNT4, whether for tablets, smart TVs, video game consoles, social media platforms, mobile devices or other platforms (collectively the “Apps”), unless otherwise indicated in the app;
(v) All e-mail newsletters published or distributed by iHunt4; and
(vi) All other interactive features, services, and communications provided by iHunt4.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS HEREIN, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICES AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms from time to time. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of these Terms at the top of this page, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms by your continued use of the Services after the date such revised Terms are posted. Your continued use of the Service means that you have accepted those modifications.
- Indemnity by You
You agree to defend, protect, indemnify and hold iHunt4, its subsidiaries, white label and other affiliates, officers, agents, predecessors and successors in interest, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to:
- your use of the Services;
- a breach of these Terms;
- any third party claim of infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights or invasion of privacy arising from your use of the Services, and/or your making available thereof to other users of the Services;
- any activity related to your use of the Services, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act or default of iHunt4.
- Intellectual Property, Content, and User Submissions
Unless otherwise noted, all content on the Services, including articles, artwork, screenshots, graphics, logos, downloads and other files (collectively the “Content”), is the property of iHunt4 and is protected by United States and international copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property laws.
Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by any third parties on or through the Services represent views of the third parties and not the views of iHunt4. Reliance on such opinions, advice or other information by you is at your own risk. Neither iHunt4 nor any of its affiliates or their respective agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensors, licensees, officers and/or affiliates shall be responsible or liable under any circumstances for any decisions made based on such information, regardless of whether we are notified of the potential for damage or harm.
- Reporting Intellectual Property Violations
Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication or otherwise, under any of our copyrights or other intellectual property rights. You agree that the Services and our Content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
The Site may include various product names, business names, logos, slogans and other marks in which we have a registered trademark interest or other protectable interest (collectively “iHunt4’s Property”). It may also include product names, business names, logos, slogans and other marks in which others have a protectable interest (collectively “Other Materials”). You may not copy, download, display, distribute, modify or sublicense any of iHunt4’s Property or Other Materials
If you believe a portion of the Services infringes a copyright and you wish to file a copyright infringement notification with us, please visit ihunt4.com for directions on submitting a copyright infringement notice to us.
- User Rights and Restrictions
These Terms grant permission to you, in your individual capacity, to use the Services made available to you for personal, non-commercial use only. In no instance may you:
- Reproduce, copy, modify in any material manner, or remove iHunt4’s proprietary marks, logos or notices;
- Lease, resell or redistribute any of our Services;
- Use the Services in connection with any commercial endeavours;
- Provide access to or give the Services or any part or portion of the Services to a third party;
- Reverse engineer the Services;
- Make the Services available on any file-sharing platform;
- Harm, as determined in our sole discretion, iHunt4, the Services, other users or third parties or their use and/or experience with the Services with, including but not limited to the uploading of malicious software, viruses, spyware, malware, cookies, bugs, keyloggers, or any other materials expressly prohibited;
- Use the Services in connection with any legal matters that are frivolous, immaterial, illegal, lack merit, involve the laws of foreign legal jurisdictions, or have been pursued for an excessive or unreasonable amount of times as determined by us;
- Use the Services in connection with perpetrating, aiding or abetting a crime or fraudulent activity;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
- Make any unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or e-mail addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the content contained therein;
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or make any statement or take any action that is in violation of any user’s civil or other rights;
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services;
- Engage in any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user;
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- Use the Services or any related services in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this agreement;
- Permit any third party to use the Services in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this agreement.
You agree that iHunt4 will not be responsible for any losses arising out of any unauthorized use by you or third parties of the Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary included in these Terms, we may at any time, with or without notice, suspend or terminate your access to some or all of the Services and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
- Conduct and Community Standards
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material to the Services that could: (i) be considered dangerous; (ii) be considered abusive, illegal, indecent, obscene, offensive, or threatening in any way; (iii) encourage anyone to commit a criminal act; (iv) violate anyone’s copyright or other property right; (v) interfere with the privacy of any other user; (vi) contain a virus or any other harmful component; or (vii) contain false or misleading statements of fact or descriptions of the origin of the material or the communication.
We have the right to suspend or terminate your account, with or without notice, and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services due your violation of the Terms, or if we determine in our sole discretion that suspension or termination is in the best interest of supporting a fair, wholesome and safe environment for users of the iHunt4 Services.
- Virtual Content
We may, at various times, permit you to use “real world” money to buy Virtual Content or In Game Credit. “Virtual Content and In Game Credit” is a generic term for the products and services available to users free of charge through the skills based treasure hunt, via code card redemption, or for purchase within the Services which may be used within the Services to access certain features, functions, and other Virtual Content. Virtual Content includes but is not limited to, virtual items like digital trading cards; deck sleeves; and coins; as well as in-Service Virtual Currency like diamonds, coins, and treasure chests (“Virtual Currency”). Certain features in the Services may be unavailable if not purchased. Certain virtual content if withdrawn or removed from the services is at the user’s discretion and
We may also, from time to time, and at our sole discretion, provide opportunities for users to acquire certain digital prizes (“Digital Prizes”) free of charge, at reduced rates, or as bonus content when you acquire other Digital Prizes or real-world content. You may only acquire Digital Prizes in the amount and at times permitted by us in our sole discretion and may only purchase Digital Prizes for your personal use within the Services. The inclusion of any Digital Prizes at a particular time does not imply or warrant that the same or any Digital Prizes will be available at any or all times. All features, content, capabilities, and specifications of Digital Prizes described or depicted in the Services are subject to change at any time without notice.
For all charges for any Digital Prizes sold on or through the Services, we, or payment processors acting on our behalf, will bill your credit card or alternative payment method. All prices for Digital Prizes are displayed excluding taxes. You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you. In the event that your credit card or alternative payment provider refuses to pay us for an amount credited to your account, we will have the right to delete the Digital Prizes and/or the products or services purchased with such Digital Prizes from your account. You agree that you will not cancel or reverse any charges for such Digital Prizes or otherwise attempt to defraud us. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses.
Assumption Of Risk. As noted above, the In Game Currency and virtual content are made available solely for entertainment purposes.iHunt4 is not an advisor or a financial institution. If you transfer any digital assets from the platform it is at your sole responsibility.
You agree that You assume the following risks: (A) To the extent there is a price or market for a blockchain asset such as In Game Credit, such markets and prices are extremely volatile, and variations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of any digital asset(s) You own, including Your In Game Credit, and there is no guarantee that Your In Game Credit will have or retain any value; (B) the commercial or market value on a In Game Credit that You purchase may materially diminish in value as a result of a variety of things such as negative publicity ; (C) there are risks associated with using an Internet-native assets (e.g., non-fungible tokens, cryptocurrencies, etc.) including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections and/or failures, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your digital “wallet” or elsewhere, and iHunt4 will not be responsible for any of these, however caused; (D) iHunt4 does not make any promises or guarantees about the availability of the In Game Credit or the Art on the Internet or that they will host the In Game Credit or the Art at any specific location and/or for any specific period of time; (E) upgrades to the platform, a hard fork or other change in the platform, a failure or cessation of, or a change in how transactions are confirmed on the platform may have unintended, adverse effects on all blockchains using such technologies, including without limitation In Game Credit; (F) iHunt4 does not make any promises or guarantees related to external Wallets, Blockchain or any other third parties related to each of their applications and/or services, including but not limited to the continued availability of either and/or the protection and/or storage of any data you provide to those parties; (G) the risk of losing access to In Game Credit due to loss of private key(s), custodial error or purchaser error; (H) the risk of mining attacks; (I) the risk of hacking, security weaknesses, fraud, counterfeiting, cyber attacks and other technological difficulties (J) the risk of changes to the regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens and new regulations, unfavorable regulatory intervention in one or more jurisdictions or policies any of which may materially adversely affect the use and value of the In Game Credit; (K) the risks related to taxation; (L) that In Game Credit is not legal tender and are not back by any government; and (M) Ihunt4 is not responsible for any transaction between you and a third party (e.g., Your transfer of a In Game Credit from a third party on the so-called “secondary market”), and iHunt4 shall have no liability in connection with any such transaction. In addition to assuming all of the above risks, you acknowledge that You have obtained sufficient information to make an informed decision on the In Game Credit and that You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining the nature, potential value, suitability and appropriateness of these risks for yourself. iHUNT4 cannot and does not represent or warrant that any In Game Credit, or its supporting systems or technology, is reliable, current or error-free, meets Your requirements, or that defects in the In Game Credit, or its supporting systems or technology, will be corrected. iHunt4 cannot and does not represent or warrant that the In Game Credit or the delivery mechanism for it are free of viruses or other harmful components. You accept and acknowledge that iHunt4 will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays You may experience related to the service.
ALL PURCHASES OF DIGITAL PRIZES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL CONTENT WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
Certain jurisdictions may provide additional statutory rights, including a “Cooling-Off Period” which allows you to withdraw from a purchase. Nothing herein is meant to limit your return or cancellation rights for your purchase of Virtual Content under local law.
- Real World Interactions
From time to time, certain prizes may be physically manifested, delivered, or made available for pickup outside of the digital space of the Services. In such instances, responsibility for delivery of prizes is of third-party suppliers and not of iHunt4. We are in no way responsible for undelivered, lost or stolen items.
We are not responsible for user decisions to access our Services from any particular location or locations, or for the safety of those locations. Any direction from the application is a guide only.
We are not responsible for any injury to users or damage to user’s devices or other property.
- Limitation of Liability
THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOUR ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, AND THAT NEITHER iHunt4 NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, OFFICERS AND/OR AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO iHunt4’S NEGLIGENCE, WILL iHunt4 OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, OFFICERS AND/OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO: (A) THE USE OF, (B) THE INABILITY TO USE, OR (C) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS AND FUNCTIONS OF THESE SERVICES, EVEN IF iHunt4 OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE THEREOF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF iHunt4 AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, OFFICERS AND/OR AFFILIATES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT) EXCEED $100.00.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY AND REMEDY LIMITATIONS LISTED ABOVE ARE A MATERIAL CONDITION OF US MAKING THE SERVICES AVAILABLE TO YOU. WITHOUT THEM, WE WOULD NOT AND COULD NOT MAKE THE SERVICES AVAILABLE.
You accept that if we discover that you have violated any portion of these Terms, we may take any step we deem appropriate. You acknowledge that if that happens, you will not receive any reimbursement or other compensation for any items that may be associated with your account at the time of termination.
- Maintenance and Management
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to: (1) monitor the Services for violations of these Terms; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms, including without limitation, reporting such individual to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof; (4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Services or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Services in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Services.
- Modification and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the content on the Services at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Services. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services.
We cannot guarantee the Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Services, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Services at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Services. Nothing in these Terms will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
We may, from time to time, issue patches or updates for portions of the Services which must be installed to continue using those portions of the Services. You consent to receive and install those patches and updates in order to continue using the Services. You also accept that any or all or portions of the Services may experience server issues that make the Services temporarily unavailable, and that we may in our sole discretion and without notice terminate all or any part of the Services. You accept that you will have no recourse of any kind against us even if this causes you to lose a match, to lose Digital Prizes, or to have no further access to all or part of the Services.
- Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (1) immediately notify iHunt4 of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (2) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. iHunt4 will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared device so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your device with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature if you have it linked to your iHunt4 account.
- Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
Accessing the Services, sending us e-mails or messages, and filling in requested information constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via e-mail and on or through the Services, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Services. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
- Availability Outside the U.S.
- Term and Termination
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Services (including blocking access), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms or any applicable law of regulation. We may terminate your use of or participation in the Services or delete your account and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, at our sole discretion.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Severability Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, our failure to enforce any term shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect our ability to enforce such term at any point in the future.
- Governing Law
These Terms and our legal obligations hereunder are subject to the laws of the State of New York, regardless of your location. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the federal and state courts located in New York, United States of America, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the Services.
- Attorney Fees
In the event that iHunt4 is successful in whole or in part in any action or proceeding related to or arising from this Agreement, you shall be responsible for iHunt4’s attorneys’ fees and costs.
These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Services or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms or use of the Services. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defences you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms.
For questions or concerns, we can be contacted at email@example.com
Last Updated February 2021
Personally Identifiable Information. “Personally Identifiable Information” means any information that identifies or can be reasonably used to identify or contact a person if combined together with other pieces of information. Such Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to, a name, identification number, an online identifier, mailing or billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, photo, video, signature, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address location data, cookie identifier, date of birth, billing or credit/debit card information, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a person.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” means information that cannot reasonably be used to identify or contact a person. Such Non-Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to, age, profession, gender, user’s browser type, browser version, operating system, files viewed, web pages visited, time and date of user’s visit, time spent on each webpage and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of the Services.
- What Information Is Collected, How It Is Used and When It Is Shared
We collect both Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information from you. Here is the description of information we collect about you, how and why we use it, and under what circumstances your information may be shared with others:
- If you provide us with any suggestions or feedback about the Services (“Suggestions”), you will automatically assign to us all rights to the Suggestions and agree that we shall have the right to use such Suggestions and related information in any manner we deem appropriate. We will treat any Suggestions you provide as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Cookie Identifiers. “Cookies” are small files created by websites that a user visits. They are designed to hold a moderate amount of data specific to a particular user and website, and can be accessed either by a web server or a user’s computer or device. Cookies are a common and convenient way to carry information from one session on a website to another, or between sessions on related websites, without having to burden a server machine with massive amounts of data storage. Storing data on a server without using cookies has been determined by the technology industry to be potentially problematic due to the difficulty of retrieving a particular user’s information without requiring a login on each visit to the website. If there is a large amount of information to store, then a cookie can simply be used as a means to identify a given user so that further related information can be looked up on a server-side database. For example, the first time a user visits a website, the user may choose a username, which is stored in the cookie, and then provide data such as password, name, address, preferred font size, and so on. This information would all be stored in a database using the username as a “key.” Subsequently when the website is revisited, the server will read the cookie to find the username, and then retrieve all of the user’s information from the database without requiring the user to re-enter it.
- Assistance to Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Performance by Third Parties of Analysis and Marketing Strategies. We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Utilization of API Integration with Social Media Providers. From time to time, we may integrate or otherwise utilize API for social media through the App, but all users will be provided the opportunity to “opt in” or “opt out” of this function.
- Business Transfers or Bankruptcy. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personally Identifiable Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Disclosures for Legal Purposes. We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with a legal obligation; (ii) protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of others if deemed necessary in our sole discretion; (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Services users or the public; or (iv) protect us from legal liability.
- Use and Disclosure of Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We reserve the right to use and disclose Non-Personally Identifiable Information for any purpose and to share it with any third party at our sole discretion.
- Our Stance on Our Contact with You
We may from time to time contact you to remind you about something related to the Services or to inform you of other great services we have in the works through “push notifications” or similar means. If you do not wish to receive notifications, you will be provided an “opt-out” option.
We may also contact customer users in other ways such as e-mail with promotional materials, newsletters, and coupons or deals from our businesses users. You will be provided an “opt-out” option if you do not wish to take advantage of these communications.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
The Services may contain advertisements with links to third-party websites. The fact that our Services may contain links to third-party websites shall not be construed as an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with those third parties. We do not exercise control over third-party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data, or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
The security of your information is important to us. We use the latest commercially-reasonable efforts to store and maintain your information in a secure environment. We have implemented and continue to update these and other commercially-reasonable procedures designed to limit unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your information.
You are also responsible for helping us protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information. For instance, never give out your password, and remember to log out of your Account when you are finished using the Services.
Notwithstanding our efforts, no security is entirely impenetrable, and to that end, we disclaim any liability in connection with a breach of our security.
- Your Rights with Regard to Information We Collect about You
You have the following rights with regard to information about you:
- the right of access (you can request us to provide you verbally or in writing with the type of information we store about you and we have a month to respond to your request);
- the right to rectify any Personally Identifiable Information that is inaccurate;
- the right to erasure (some conditions apply, see Data Retention Section, below);
- the right to restrict processing your Personally Identifiable Information, however, if you restrict us from processing a part of your Personally Identifiable Information that is essential to our provision of the Services, you may be asked to terminate your Account and stop using the Services;
- the right to data portability, which allows users of the Services to obtain and reuse their Personally Identifiable Information for their own purposes across other services; you may request us to transmit your Personally Identifiable Information directly from our servers to another company’s servers and we will do so, where technically feasible;
- the right to object (for example, you have an absolute right to stop us from using your Personally Identifiable Information for direct marketing – read our opt-out instructions below); you may express your objection verbally or in writing and we have a month to respond to any such objection; we may still continue processing your Personally Identifiable Information if we are able to show that we have a compelling reason for doing so;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or that affects you significantly.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights or have any questions about your rights, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Retention
Your Personally Identifiable Information will be erased when: (a) it is no longer needed for its original purpose; (b) you withdraw your consent for us to store your information by deleting your Account; (c) there is no justified reason for the processing of your Personally Identifiable Information and you object to our processing of your Personally Identifiable Information; or (d) erasure of your Personally Identifiable Information is required in order to fulfil a statutory obligation under EU, U.S., or state law. Under any of the above-mentioned circumstances, we will make sure your Personally Identifiable Information is erased. You may request us to erase your Personally Identifiable Information verbally or in writing and we have a month to respond to any such request.
- Minors Policy
The age of majority varies by jurisdiction and circumstances, but it is predominantly established as eighteen (18) years of age. Minors under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction may use the Services, however, a minor’s parent or legal guardian is required to register for an Account and authorize the minor’s use of same.
No one under the age of 18 may provide any Personally Identifiable Information via the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personally Identifiable Information from an individual under the age of 18 without prior parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as practicable. If you believe that we may have any information from or about an individual under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Compliance with All Laws
- Entire Agreement
- Opt-Out of Receiving Marketing Materials
For questions or concerns related to privacy, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org