iHunt weekly update
Welcome to another weekly iHunt and IGC (In Game Token) treasure hunt update. Another busy week with many more platform features to be released. We noticed there were a few coins entering the XRPL market that hold no value or utility so we will be releasing weekly platform and utility updates for our holders of IGC (In Game Credit)
- Completed Japanese, Filipino and Korean white papers
- Release of two new augmented reality characters: Dancing Gift Card, XRP spinning coin. We have listed some beta testing videos below.
- Successfully testing wallet sign in integration. As you can see the new logo addition button on the left image!
- Press release on Daily Breaking News for gaining more than 1000 + beta testers
- Tweet to test the Japanese market showed 38,101 impressions 700 clicks and 543 comments. Gained many many Japanese supporters and followers
- Applied for voting Bitrue
- Kicked off new daily community quiz for the discord crew.
- Completed further wireframes and scoping for payment to retailers integration
- 6368 Trustlines completed
- Hired additional developers for the XRPL project